Monday, February 11, 2008

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

We have had a fairly mild winter out here this year...so when I just glanced at weather.com and saw that it is NEGATIVE 11 DEGREES outside I about had a heartattack!!! Poor Steve had to walk to the train station (it's not too far, but in -11 degrees, I bet everysecond counts!) this morning and then has about a 20 minute walk to his office once he gets off in Grand Central Station...I feel bad for him. I sure hope we don't have to go out in it today!
So here's wishing all of you warm thoughts on this FRIGID February day!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

i should start looking at the weather. We decided to go to story time at the library. If I wasn't already in the car, I would have stayed home.

d.r. gib said...

I am sorry to hear that. We finally switched weather though. today it is sunny and nice, maybe 40 degrees, but it feels like 70 with how cold it has been. And there is no snow in the forecast until Wed. Yeah. I am sending you warm thoughts!

Darleen said...

I stayed home today because it was SO cold outside and even in our house. Can't wait until summer comes.

Jill said...

Oh yeah...we have been without coats here for the last 2 days with temps in the mid-40's! Feeling for you!