Friday, February 8, 2008

She is so busted!

Two nights ago I had just put Abi in the bath tub and I looked out into our kitchen area to find Emma CRAWLING!!! She was BUSTED-I think she has secretly been able to do this for a few weeks, but I hadn't seen it yet. Well, as soon as I cheered for her she immediately sat up and wouldn't do it again for me or the camera. So all day yesterday I kept an eye on her and kept the camera close by just incase I could catch her again.

Well, when she thought no one was looking she did it again. This time I ran to get the camera to try to catch her on film, but once she saw that camera she would just look at me and smile, no crawling.


Last night when Steve got home I told him about all of this so he was determined to see her crawl...all it took was tempting her with a bag of Sun Chips and she was a crawling machine. Steve has got this girls number apparently!

One other funny thing I had to put pictures of on here is the way that Emma goes from laying down to sitting up. She spreads her legs out so they are at a complete 90 degree angle at her hips and then rolls up...does this look normal to you??? It looks really painful to me!

And I swear she has more to wear than just these pj's, it just seems like she always does these funny tricks either first thing in the morning or in the evening just before bedtime.

8 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I think the splits look so funny! she must be very flexible in her hips. Time to put her in dance class I guess. It is probably easier to crawl and do the splits in her pj's, they are stretchy. way to go Emma.

rachel said...

Emma is such a funny little girl. I love how dominate her personality is a such a young age.

The Parkers said...

Sneaky little stinker! I still think she's the cutest thing ever. Buy that poor girl some clothes! :)
-Al

The Arbuckle's said...

yeah she's crawling, now you have two active girls. HAVE FUN!!

Love the picture of the splits, those would kill me.

Amanda said...

That's so funny! She's been foolin' you! :)

The Dillinghams said...

She fooled you guys! I think Dane could walk before he did it for us. Sneaky little kids. She is so cute. Hope she is feeling better.

Kristen said...

i think those splits are so funny. She needs to be a gymnast.

Darleen said...

Yay for crawling! What a silly little girl--I guess she was wondering if it was okay to crawl or something.