Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

I have been Tagged by my friend, Katie:

The Rules are as follows:
The rules are posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves
At the end of the post the player then tags 3 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.


TEN YEARS AGO: I was working at ZCMI in the young men's department and going to SLCC.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
~Save money for a house (not out here, obviously!)
~Hopefully see Katie on her summer vacation to New York City. :)
~Find a babysitter for a Valentine's Party next Saturday
~Find a good deal on airfare so we can go to Salt Lake sometime in the next few months.
~Vacuum!!

I ENJOY: Saturdays that we can spend as a family with no real obligations.

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE? Payoff all of our debt (and anyone else's who might need it) and then buy a house with a big yard for the girls to play in!!!I'd probably also buy some new clothes, I'm not quite fitting in them anymore since most of them I bought two kids ago.

OF My BAD HABITS:
~not picking up all the clutter often enough
~Drinking too much soda-I'm currently trying to kick that one.
~Never exercising, I'm hoping to get myself motivated since summer is coming, I'd love to lose a little weight!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED :
~Cottonwood Heights, UT
~Orem, UT (Only for a few months when I went to UVSC)
~Sandy, UT
~Downtown Salt Lake
~Norwalk, CT

5 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
~Party Pro at Jungle Jim's Playland
~Sales Associate at ZCMI
~Piano teacher
~Receptionist
~Mortgage Loan processor

5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
~My stomach looks like a starry night sky thanks to the scars from getting a mole removed when I was a kid, getting my gall bladder out laproscopically, and most recently getting my appendix out. Can't wait to see what other "Stars" will appear after the next kid-and NO, that is not an annoucement of any sort!
~I am a total beachbum, I would go everyday if I could.
~I love to eat out!
~I have been pregnant 5 times, yep, that's right!
~I learned how to braid hair on my Barbie doll

2 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

You are such a good sport! We'll be in NYC 3 days. Must meet up for breakfast! I forgot about your job at Jungle Jims!! I remember you working there after UK trip! I'm a beach bum too! I love my job! Fort Laurderdale last April was not a good one for me. I got sun poisoning there. Fell asleep by myself on the beach!!!

Darleen said...

Oh my gosh! I used to work at ZCMI during the same time that you did! I'm sure we use to see each other all the time. I worked in ZAttitude--the teen section. So FUNNY!