
The next big things are Emma's exciting news. The first one is that she's WALKING!!! She's been practicing really hard all week and she is finally starting to look really steady on her feet. I have some pictures of her walking but they are on my computer (I'm using Steve's right now) and it's dead right now. I'll post them later this week if I get my new power cord for my computer.
The other fun thing isn't so much an accomplishment as it is a right of passage. We turned Emma's carseat around this week. I know, I know, they're supposed to be one year old AND 20 lbs. Well, Emma surpassed the 20 pound mark months ago, and she turns one on Tuesday, so we figured it was close enough. She was SO happy to be turned around. I love it too, now I can see her and hand her stuff easier if she's getting fussy.
This was with my cell phone again, so please excuse the poor quality.
These things are so fun to watch our girls go through. They are getting so big and smart!
5 comments:
Oh the car seat thing is fantastic! I love when they get to turn around!
Your girls are getting so big. Yeah for the carseat, what a big weekend.
i still can't believe she is one.
Congratulations to all (Emma, Abi and Mom for the bribe idea :))
We turned Kayla around about a week and a half early. She would cry whenever we were in the car, so we figured she wanted to see what was going on. It has been great ever since that day. Yeah for no more binkie, that is a big step. Our nieces make us so proud.
Post a Comment