Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is upon us

Summer weather has finally arrived and we've been taking full advantage of that already! Every nice day we have, we try to get out and do something fun to enjoy the sun.
We've been to the Bronx Zoo.

We've been to the park a few times. Emma absolutely loves to swing. Abi enjoys it too, especially when I do underdogs. I remember loving it when my dad would do those too.

We even blew up our little pool the other day. We don't have room for a bigger one, but the kids have so much fun climbing in and out of the pool and splashing eachother.

I can't wait until their done painting our apartment complex so we can go out on the grass and use the fun sprinkler I found at Toys R Us. (Too many crazy painters out there that like to stare at you when you go out, we'll wait until they're all gone!)

I hope you are all enjoying the start to your summer...if you have any other suggestions of fun things you like to do on nice days, I would love to hear them!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

what a cute little pool! Summer is great.

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens summer finally came! Remind me again why we live here? Oh, yeah. Because we have to.

Did you know in other parts of the country they have sun all year round? Not bitter or anything... :)

Amanda said...

I love the little pool. You'll definately get your use out of that this summer. The sprinkler sounds great too!

d.r. gib said...

did mom send you that pool? She gave Mj the same one fore her birthday. We have not tried it yet because it is still cool and rainy here. I love the pic of Emma in her swim suit. Her face is priceless.