Monday, July 7, 2008

Whose kid is that???

Oh wait, that's my kid! Yep, that's right, that was my kid who escaped our sight and decided to start pounding on the piano at the back of the room during Sacrament Meeting yesterday. (She had a little accomplice who shall remain nameless :) Luckily Steve was pretty quick to grab her and end her recital.

So, sorry to all of you who were caught up in the nice Spirit of Fast and Testimony meeting yesterday and were suddenly interrupted by the twinkling of the piano keys...Abi's such a busy kid these days!

9 comments:

d.r. gib said...

that is hilarious! I am sure anyone who is a parent understood and was not angry.

Rachael said...

I started laughing when I heard the piano. That would so have been my Sweetie had we been sitting back there.

Unknown said...

can't you control your kids! Oh wait, me neither! We better limit Aubey & Abi's time to conspire this week!

rachel said...

oh im sad i missed that. i could have used a little pick me up!

The Dillinghams said...

I can't believe someone would let their child do that at Church:) Guess I should pay closer attention! Hope you guys have fun in Utah.

The Dillinghams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ritch in Love said...

That would have been me as a kid!

Ritch in Love said...

YOU'LL BE IN UTAH?! WHEN?!

The Parkers said...

How is it possible I missed that?! I would have loved an Abi recital.