Friday, July 11, 2008

We made it!!!




We are here in Utah and lovin' it. We've already had lots of fun and worn ourselves out. We decided to kind of take it easy the first day and a half to let the kids acclimate. My sisters were easy to convince to come over and let all the kids play together in the backyard. They had a ball getting soaked and eating popsicles since it was HOTTTTT!!!!


Sorry for the million pics below, I just couldn't narrow it down...

Mom, no more pics!


Lydia, can you say "CHEESE?!"

Grandma had a great idea to put the hose at the top of the slide and make a waterslide, the kids loved it!



Nice air Zach!



Aubrey



Even Makayla got in on the action.



Jenna making a big splash



Aubrey and Abi, a.k.a. Bug-eyes



Emma enjoying a little snack of dirt.




Emma's favorite spot in all the world.



All the big kids enjoying a popsicle after all the fun!


Zach, Aubrey, Jenna, & Abi


Don't ya just love family!?!?!

5 comments:

d.r. gib said...

that is a great bunch of pics. I love the last shot of the bigger kids, what a group!

Kristen said...

glad you are having fun. We will miss you while you are gone, but seing family is so much fun.

The Cochran Family said...

Awwww don't you loveeeeee family!!!! I know how you feel! Enjoy your trip, you deserve it!

The Arbuckle's said...

Looks like your kids are enjoying cousins. Have a great time with your families.

Rachael said...

I'm so glad you guys are there and having fun. I hope Steve is able to stay away from work long enough to enjoy himself wiht you all :)