Well, we're here. It's been a whirlwind of a week, but we are finally in Utah. We are so excited to be here with our families and to start a new adventure.
Thank you everyone that helped us out this week or offered to help, we really appreciate it and are so grateful to have such great friends and family. Thank you especially Lindsey and Amanda for watching the girls and to Allison and Jake for watching the girls and letting us crash at your place. I hope that everyone will look us up if you come out to visit Utah, we'd love to see you!!!!!
Stay tuned for reports on our new experiences...
9 comments:
Sweet!!!
Good luck in Utah. We miss you already. We will let you know when we are heading to Utah.
You will be so missed, but I'm happy for you and the conveniences that you have at your disposal!
I'm still in denial, maybe next week I'll acknowledge that you are gone. :)
Awww, the sweet smell of Zion, congratulations!
Yeah for us, sad for Connecticut.
Allison, I can think of a way that you wouldn't have to miss Hillary anymore, and it would work for me, too!!
We will miss you Hillary. Keep in touch so we can get together when we come to Utah.
congrats on your safe arrival. we miss you already. i have told alyssa a million times that abi is in utah. now when she asks where is abi she answers "abi in far in utah".
When I found out you would be moving I was so sad that you wouldn't be a part of the joy school experience. I was looking forward to all the fun we would have with the kids and as moms. We will miss your family. We are excited for all the new opportunities you will have in Utah.
Post a Comment