Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Midnight Sun

For all of you Twilight fans out there-or Midnight Sun fans to be more specific-check out this link: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Unfortunately, a rough draft version of what she has written of Midnight Sun got leaked out onto the internet somehow so she decided to post what she has done on her website. I finished reading it on Sunday and it was GREAT! I personally think it was my favorite one of the series. You ought to check it out if you have some time to read about 265 pages. She's not sure when she's going to finish it now, so it may be all we're going to get for a while.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I heard about this to. So sad!! I LOVED the 12 chapters. This could easily be my favorite book so far. I hope she gets past this and keeps writing the rest :)

d.r. gib said...

It is soooooo great! i finished it for the second time and I LOVE it!!! Please say she finishes.

Alisa said...

I've only had time to read the first chapter that's been on her website for a while, and I loved it too! I can't wait to read the rest. I'm amazed that she has the ability to take something that everybody has basically already read and turn it into something new and wonderful! That really is talent!

Meredith said...

Thanks for posting this! I just wish I wasn't checking your blog at 10pm. I was up a bit late reading after that :) Serves me right, I'll try to remember to check your blog in the MORNING from now on! I hope she keeps this project going. It was good and I liked Edward's perspective even better than Bella's. What a task to keep both their stories straight!