*please excuse the poor photography, these were taken with my cell phone through a window


I had been looking for a long time for an affordable class to put her in and all I could find were classes that were either a few hundred dollars for a 3 month session or the classes were far away around 7:00 pm-those options weren't going to work for us. The other day I was telling my sister Corrine about this and she told me that she had just signed her girls up for some classes out by their home. Abi adores her cousin Aubrey, so for her to be able to take ballet lessons with her would be the ultimate treat!!! So I signed her up and they were just two peas in a pod at class yesterday!


7 comments:
Hill,
That is so stinkin cute. I hope one day I get a girl so I can put her in ballet!
Ah...that is the sweetest thing. Abi looks like she's going to love this. How fun for all of you.
abi looks so cute in her little ballet outfit. congrats on the utes winning. Mark and I loved that game. It was so good.
oh i wish i could find something to put kate into. sounds like so much fun!
SOOO cute! Looks like she is a natural!
The Sugar Bowl Party looked like a blast!
So I was looking for Keri Nigbur on google to see if she had a blog. Instead I came across Ryan Hoskin's blog. Their family blog is www.kelseybob.blogspot.com
It's on my sidebar as Hoskin's Happenings. He looks exactly the same!
They are both so super cute, and FANCY! I have the best nieces! I love the one of them hugging.
Abi is the cutest dancing queen I've ever seen.
Post a Comment