Monday, January 12, 2009

Twilight DVD

Maybe I'm the last one to hear this information, but I am so excited about it so I thought I should post it on here incase you've been oblivious to the great news like I have been...

The Twilight DVD is going to be released on Saturday, March 21st. You can preorder your 2 Disc special edition DVDs on Amazon.com for $10 bucks off...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P5HRMI?ie=UTF8&tag=stepheniemeye-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001P5HRMI

I haven't ordered one yet, but I probably will...I'm just trying to figure out if you will get the DVD delievered on the release date or if that's the date it will ship. Anyone know???

Anyway, I am so excited to be able to watch this movie again without having to try to drag Steve or someone else along with me or find a babysitter.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh yay! I think I'm going to buy it that morning at either Costco or Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart esp. is good about discounts if you buy the day of release.

What do you think? DVD party at my house? Let's make it a girls night - lots of feet and hand waxing, toe polish, manicures. I'll call you - we should plan :)