Sunday, September 27, 2009

I promise I'm not neglecting you...

I just don't have anything to write about. Nothing too exciting has been going on around here so I don't have anything fun and interesting to write about-I sure wish I did. I wish I could get on here and say that the baby was here, that we're home from the hospital, etc, etc...but I can't. I sit here waiting, hoping and wishing that I would just go into labor ALREADY!!! I am soooo DONE being pregnant-I don't sleep very well, I wake Steve up everytime I have to turn over in bed because it has become about a 5 step process...the nerves in my skin on my stomach feel like my skin is ripping apart-it REALLY hurts sometimes! and I keep having painful contractions, just nothing consistent. I know I shouldn't complain, babies are much easier to take care of while they're still in your tummy :) But I am so excited to meet this little man and to see what he looks like that I am going stir crazy! Luckily, there is an end in sight, if I haven't had him by October 6th my awesome doctor has graciously agreed to induce me 6 days ahead of my due date!!! YEA for awesome doctors!

We are having a great time living in Grandma and Grandpa Arveseth's basement-the girls especially. They love that they wake up and can just head up the stairs to see grandma and get a great big good morning greeting from her! It's been nice to have a few extra sets of hands and someone else to take turns making dinner with, it's great!

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I haven't offended anyone ;) by my neglect of my blog. I promise to update more as soon as there is anything worth writing!

4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

I'm LOL right now because I do the 5 point turn to rollover at night. The joys of being pregnant.

I can't believe your baby is coming in just a week. I'm so happy for you. At least you can see a light at the end of your tunnel, mine is a very dim light right now.

Can't wait to see a picture of baby boy arveseth.

The Dillinghams said...

Oh, I can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy! Good luck with everything. I hope he comes soon! And hopefully we can get together sometime soon and I can see him in person!

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see pictures of him!!

Amanda said...

Good luck!