These two are such good friends! I love to see them interact together-too bad it's only once or twice a year since we are currently living on opposite sides of the country, but they definitely remember each other no matter how many months have gone by since they played last. Amanda and her cute kids have been in town for the month so we've been able to see them a few times-it's been GREAT! Amanda took this pic at my baby shower and I absolutely LOVE it, it is so cute and their personalities to a TEE!

Daniel and Abi-Sept. 2009
2 comments:
So jealous! We can't wait to see you when you're closer to us. Hope you guys had fun together. And at your shower. How are you feeling??
How fun to meet up together. I love hearing that the kids missed each other as well.
Hope all is well with you and the pregnancy. I can't believe the move is coming up.
Post a Comment