Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st bath-sort of...

Ok, being the absent-minded mother of 3 that I am, I forgot to take pictures of Jason's 1st bath-oops!!! I did however remember once we were done, so here he is all clean AFTER his 1st bath.

Steve laughed at me that loved all 3 of these pics-he said only a mom would notice the difference in them...I decided to post all of them anyway because I couldn't decide which was my fave. I know he was teasing me because he loved 'em all too. I guess we're a little biased though ;)




11 comments:

Katie Jo said...

He is so cute I can't believe it!! I really need to come see him!

Allison M. said...

He is darling! He looks alot like his sisters. So much hair, very manly. :) Congrats, again!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh!! Look at that hair! So darling and beautiful! What a lovely little brother the girls now have. I love these little pictures of him. Congratulations!!! Cannot wait to meet him :)

Kristen said...

He is a cutie!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you put all three! They are all so cute.

mandmstrong said...

Congrats, Arveseths! Can't wait to meet him in person. Good luck with everything. (Mike)

Meredith said...

Not biased, he's a cutie! That hair is pretty fabulous. He cleans up well too ;)

Cath said...

He IS SO SO SO Cute! Hill! We've got to come and see him. Sorry we're so crazed over here that it seems impossible to get out. He's beautiful. And I heard he slept from 10 to 6 last night! What!!!? Yes. I'm jealous. We love you guys. Congrats.

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh, Hillary. This is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. He is absolutely gorgeous. You are soo incredibly blessed. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I love his silky head of hair.

Alisa said...

He really is adorable! I love his hair and that he looks so much like Abi and Emma!