Friday, October 16, 2009

A Conversation with Abi

Abi and I had a funny/sweet little conversation the other day that I just wanted to document so she would never forget how much she loves her daddy!

Abi: Why are you only married to one person?

Me: Because when you find one person that you love so much you don't want to be with anyone else. That what happened when I met daddy.

Abi: Mommy, when I'm older I'm going to marry daddy! (then after a moment of thought) Can I borrow your Temple Recommend?

I thought it was so sweet that she associated her daddy with someone that she loved so much that she didn't want to look for anyone else. Then I was surprised by her follow up question that I burst out laughing...what a little sweet heart!!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

yeah! I'm so glad to hear that Jason made it here safely and that you are doing good. He is seriously SO cute and such a lucky boy. Good luck with getting adjusted and recovering!

d.r. gib said...

How did she know she would need a recommend to get married? She cracks me up!