
My little guy turned 1 month old on Friday, I can't believe it!!! Where did the last month go? I can't believe he has been with us for a whole month already, but at the same time it seems like he's always been here. He is still the sweetest little guy ever! He sleeps really well, last night he slept from 9:30 until 4:30 and then again until 7:30-it was great! He hardly ever cries unless he needs something. He is really calm and peaceful-I just LOVE my little man!!!!!!
5 comments:
he is such a little peanut. I can't believe he is one month old!
Good luck with the travel with 3 kids.
I love his hats, what a stud! I am going to miss him, and the rest of you, so much!
Hey hilary. that is so exciting that you guys have an adorable house. i just read some of your blag and it really helped me feel better about being in our limbo state knowing you guys made it through yours and that it took you guys 9 years to get a house and 3 kids. I really needed to see that. I miss you guys.
A month already?!?!?! He is already so big...what a cutie!
Bragger! :)
He's such a cutie. I HOPE my baby sleeps like him. He sounds like a dream!
Post a Comment