Monday, November 23, 2009

We've landed


I apologize for the long neglect of my blog but we've been a tad busy the last week or so, but we're happy to announce that we have made it to Pennsylvania! We are really excited to be here and have already made some wonderful friends. The girls LOVE the house and had a great time at Primary yesterday. When I have a little more time I will post some pics of things we've done so far, but the house is SO unorganized and messy right now that I need to do some work on it. I'll try to get some pics of the house soon too when it looks decent enough.


Jason's first plane ride

He was sooo good the whole time!
The girls were amazing too! Makes me think that maybe I could attempt a flight alone with all of them if it wasn't so crazy to get through security in the airport!

6 comments:

mandmstrong said...

We are SOOOOO HAPPY you are here! We are looking forward to Thursday!

rachel said...

yeah I'm glad you guys made it there safe. good luck getting the house put together...how exciting!

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Wow. What a busy, busy time for you. Lots of big changes in your life all at once. You are handling them all with grace. Good for you! And all the best in your new home. I hope to see you up here in CT sometime soon.

d.r. gib said...

Cute, but Abi looks angry?

The Arbuckle's said...

I'm glad you are finally home! I can't wait to hear about the fun adventures you and your family will have in PA.

Hope to see you soon.

Rachael said...

Yes - security is awful - isn't it?