Monday, June 7, 2010

Boatin' on the Susquehanna River

We are some lucky people! We got invited to enjoy a fun filled day of boating/tubing/waterskiing on the Susquehanna River in Maryland this weekend. We had an amazing time, everything was PERFECT!

Perfect friends!
Amy, Abi, and Emma

Mara
Perfect scenery!
Emma really loved just staring out into the waves, so peaceful!

Perfect swimming and swimming buddies!
Perfect tubing with amazing scenery (check out the train bridge in the background...how many times do you see that when you're out boating?!)
Steve also did some perfect skiing but I forgot to get some pictures of that. All in all, it was such a perfect day! (Plus we left Jason with a babysitter which probably made it perfect for him, I'm not sure how much he would have enjoyed it)

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for taking us!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Castleton said...

That was a perfect day.

We took Brynna tonight.

I dreaded that for a reason.