Thursday, June 10, 2010

A great gift!

We have some super great friends(you know who you are) from Connecticut (actually, I've know them a lot longer than that) who sent us this really cool housewarming gift. It's an embosser that has our address on it. What a great and original idea, I just LOVE it!!! Now when we send mail our envelopes will look a lot fancier than before! As soon as we opened it I "HAD" to make a sticker for each of the girls to show them what it did. Once Steve got home from work and saw it he "HAD" to try it out too.

We truly have some of the most wonderful, amazing friends in the world!

5 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Fancy Nancy would be proud to receive a letter from you now, before you were just lame.

Barbara said...

cool!

The Arbuckle's said...

That is so sweet. What great friends :)

brittneyboucha said...

hey hillary. i havent blogged in forever. it was so fun to see you are doing so well and having lots of fun. i was looking at your cancun pics and my dad walked by and was all excited because him and my mom went there. his favorite was the ball court too. congrats on 10 years! i miss you guys. you are so much fun!

Rachael said...

I have ALWAYS wanted one of those - esp to label our books. I need to get one. Yours looks pretty spiffy :)